A Small Group is
- A place to be yourself, laugh, have a good time, share from the heart, get to know Jesus and grow in your understanding of Him, eat good food, pray, worship God, and care for one another
- A gathering of 8 – 12 people who meet weekly for two hours, for three weeks of each month
- Facilitated by people who have completed our leadership training and receive ongoing coaching
- Help you have a stronger relationship with Jesus Christ
- Provide you with an opportunity to get connected with our community and develop encouraging personal friendships
- Deliver practical help in developing a mature faith by discovering how to apply the truths of the Bible to your everyday life
- Equip you in serving as close as across the street and also affecting other parts of the world.
All it takes is willingness
- To attend regularly. Most Groups meet three weeks of the month, with a fourth week free. Family groups often meet every two weeks because of busy schedules.
- To prepare for the small group lesson each week. Studies will focus on discovering the Bible’s relevancy for our daily lives and living what we learn
- To share one’s self in prayerful and practical support. Together we are discovering the joy of prayer and relationships founded on Jesus.
Sign Up Today
Small Group Lessons
Relationship Reset session 1-2