Ready to Get Started?
Just fill out the Small Group Registration form, and we’ll work to find a group that is a good fit for you. Groups meet every day of the week, at various times, east, west and all over town! Questions? Contact Rev. Rick Dietzman.
Current Lessons - 2017 Fall series
A Small Group is
- A place to be yourself, laugh, have a good time, share from the heart, get to know Jesus and grow in your understanding of Him, eat good food, pray, worship God, and care for one another
- A gathering of 8 – 12 people who meet weekly for two hours, for three weeks of each month
- Facilitated by people who have completed our leadership training seminar and regularly attend monthly leadership meetings
- Help you have a stronger relationship with Jesus Christ
- Provide you with an opportunity to get connected with our community and develop encouraging personal friendships
- Deliver practical help in developing a mature faith by discovering how to apply the truths of the Bible to your everyday life
- Equip you in sharing your faith in Jesus Christ with friends and acquaintances
All it takes is willingness
- To attend regularly. Groups meet three weeks of the month, with a fourth week free
- To prepare for the Bible lesson each week. Studies will focus on discovering the Bible’s relevancy for our daily lives and living what we learn
- To share one’s self in prayerful and practical support. Together we are discovering the joy of prayer and relationships founded on Jesus
- To grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ and your desire to share your faith and talents with others