A Small Group is
- A place to be yourself, laugh, have a good time, share from the heart, get to know Jesus and grow in your understanding of Him, eat good food, pray, worship God, and care for one another
- A gathering of 8 – 12 people who meet weekly for two hours, for three weeks of each month
- Facilitated by people who have completed our leadership training seminar and regularly attend monthly leadership meetings
- Help you have a stronger relationship with Jesus Christ
- Provide you with an opportunity to get connected with our community and develop encouraging personal friendships
- Deliver practical help in developing a mature faith by discovering how to apply the truths of the Bible to your everyday life
- Equip you in sharing your faith in Jesus Christ with friends and acquaintances
All it takes is willingness
- To attend regularly. Groups meet three weeks of the month, with a fourth week free
- To prepare for the Bible lesson each week. Studies will focus on discovering the Bible’s relevancy for our daily lives and living what we learn
- To share one’s self in prayerful and practical support. Together we are discovering the joy of prayer and relationships founded on Jesus
- To grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ and your desire to share your faith and talents with others
Ready to Get Started?
Just fill out the Small Group Registration form, and we’ll work to find a group that is a good fit for you. Groups meet every day of the week, at various times, east, west and all over town! Questions? Contact Rev. Rick Dietzman.