Small Group Studies
Gospel of John
Deep faith - 2020 Fall series
Seeing Faith – September 13th discussion questions
Believing Faith – September 20th discussion questions
Farming Faith – September 27th discussion questions
Committed Faith October 4th discussion questions
Deep Generosity October 11th discussion questions
Deep Waiting on God October 18th discussion questions
Deep coming and Going October 25 discussion questions
small group discussion questions starting November 1 will be available on the Downloads page
Sign Up Today!
A New Way Forward
We’ve all had to adapt in the way we communicate and connect with others:
- Zoom – The most popular video conferencing service.
- Skype – The vintage video conferencing service.
- FB Messenger – Video chat with your Facebook friends.
- Free Conference Call – As simple as using your phone
If you need assistance learning to use any of these services, please contact us.
We have small groups meeting weekly in person
and online. There’s room for you in one of them!
- Help you have a stronger relationship with Jesus Christ
- Provide you with an opportunity to get connected with our community and develop encouraging personal friendships
- Deliver practical help in developing a mature faith by discovering how to apply the truths of the Bible to your everyday life.
All It Takes is Willingness
Sign up today and note your interest
- Small Groups discussing the Gospel of John and Sunday Morning messages
- New Wednesday night Zoom and Thusday night In person course – Basic Beliefs starts April 14/15
- Men’s Bible Study Saturday Morning on Zoom and in person.
- Woman’s Bible study groups In person and on Zoom. Tuesday Morning, Tuesday evening and Fridays.